This is it.
We’ve finally found a condo building worth dreaming about – the Aston Martin Residences in Miami.
According to Aston Martin’s press release on their main website:
Aston Martin is collaborating with global property developer G and G Business Developments on a unique waterfront real estate project at the mouth of the Miami River. Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way will be a striking 66-floor luxury residential tower featuring approximately 390 condominiums offering incredible panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami area.
And for those of you who love Aston Martin’s design, their design language will be inherent to this project:
Aston Martin’s design team, led by EVP and Chief Creative Officer, Marek Reichman, will design the interior spaces including the two private lobbies, the two-level fitness centre with ocean views and the full-service spa amongst other shared spaces in the development. When the development opens in 2021, seven penthouses and a duplex penthouse – all of which will enjoy private pools and spacious terraces – will be complemented by a range of luxury one to four bedroom condominiums.
These beautiful spaces will be encased in a bold sail-shaped building, an engineering master-piece designed by Revuelta Architecture and Bodas Mian Anger, renowned for creating landmark properties that are aesthetically pleasing and yet grounded in performance and purpose.
And they will also use bespoke materials, much like their cars:
The Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way is part of a carefully curated collection of luxury projects and experiences within the Art of Living by Aston Martin portfolio’ taking customers beyond sports cars and expressing the company’s design and cultural ethos into other products and experiences.
The brand’s signature understated elegance, authenticity of materials and clean lines will be evident throughout and residents will experience the Art of Living by Aston Martin at every touch point. Highlight features will include doors with bespoke artisan Aston Martin handles, number plinths and kestral tan leather door tabs. Aston Martin designed reception desks featuring craftsmanship from the company’s halo products will adorn each lobby, along with key design features in all shared areas, including a beautiful infinity pool located on the 55th floor. Residents of the new development will also be able to enjoy easy access to the turquoise waters of Miami via an exclusive yacht marina.
For those of you who are fortunate enough to actually consider buying an Aston Martin designed property, here’s some additional inside information we received in an email campaign from Karina Carvalho, a realtor in Miami who is pre-selling condos in the building:
- 391 Residential Condominium units
- 1-5 bedroom Residences, Duplexes, and Penthouses
- Residences ranging from 698 SF. to 18,811 SF.
- 66 Floors Residences from $500,000 to $7,000,000
- Penthouses from $14,000,000 to $35,000,000 including Triplex PH with private pools
- DEVELOPMENT: G & G Business Developments LLC
- ARCHITECTS: BMA & Revuelta Architecture International
- INTERIORS AND PUBLIC SPACES: BMA
- SALES AND MARKETING TEAM: Cervera Real Estate, Inc.
- Premium white marble flooring throughout living areas, kitchen and bathrooms
- 10 FT. ceiling height in residences
- 12 FT. ceiling height in penthouses
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
- Balconies with finished porcelain flooring
- Custom Bulthaup brand kitchens
- Top of the line kitchen appliances
- Bathrooms with custom designed cabinetry
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Ocean and the Miami Skyline
The sales centre for the Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way will open in March 2017 and the project will break ground during Summer 2017.
But you know what would be better than owning a condo in the Aston Martin Residences? Having a DB11 and a DB5 in your garage to match.
That’s Aston Martin inception.