Our latest feature for the folks from East Coast Defender is a super clean, customized Land Rover Defender 90 called the “Honey Badger”.
According to the East Coast Defender team, the Honey Badger build launches a new transmission option for those selecting the LS3 drivetrain: a T56 Six-speed manual transmission making the Defender 90 capable of 0-60 in under six seconds.
Not bad if you’re looking for something to get you from point a to point b through challenging terrain in style.
Here are the complete upgrades for the build:
- 6.2-liter, 430-hp Chevrolet LS3 V-8 engine
- Six-speed Chevrolet T56 manual transmission
- Upgraded transfer case with limited slip differential
- Borla Exhaust
- Ron Davis Radiator
- Stainless brake and fuel lines
- Classic Instruments Moal Bomber gauges
- Kenwood infotainment center with Backup camera and wifi
- JBL speakers with subwoofer
- Full LED lighting
- Ivory leather Corbeau seats with black accent stitching
- Full roll cage
- 18” Sawtooth wheels with BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires.
- Quark steering wheel by MOMO
- Porsche Dunkelolive Metallic paint
- Build Cost: $159,000
We’re fans of the simplicity of the build and the super gangster ivory interior.
For more information on the Honey Badger build from East Coast Defender, you can check out their official website at http://eastcoastdefender.com/.