The folks over at East Coast Defender have been keeping themselves busy – their latest build, titled “Project Blackout” is a Defender for those of us who want a badass customized daily driver.
We’d use this bad boy for road trips to far off destinations, to get groceries and to make our neighbors supremely jealous.
According to our friends at ECD, this particular build boasts excellent handling and is equipped with a 5.3-liter, 326-hp Chevrolet LC9 V-8 engine with enough acceleration to put a smile on your face and is perfect for daily use.
Additionally, East Coast Defender tells us their clients are nearly a 50/50 split between men and women – and the LC9 has proven to be the popular choice with female drivers looking for reliability and a pleasant driving experience.
Check out the full build details below:
- 5.3-liter, 326-hp Chevrolet LC9 V-8 engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Stainless steel fuel and brake lines
- Borla Exhaust
- EBC Performance brakes
- Ron Davis aluminum radiator
- Classic Instruments Moal Bomber gauges
- Kenwood Infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, GPS, and backup camera
- Amplified Morel speakers with subwoofer
- Heated leather Land Rover seats finished in black leather with four inward facing jump seats in the rear
- 18” Sawtooth wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires
- ECD’s first build to offer a tire pressure monitoring system
- Full roof rack with LED spot lamps
- LED lighting throughout
For more information on East Coast Defender and their entire line of vehicles, you can check out their official website at http://eastcoastdefender.com.