For F1 superstar Lewis Hamilton, life is pretty damn good:
- At the time of writing this article, he’s currently ranked world #1 in the Formula 1 standings
- He has more race victories than any other British driver in the history of Formula One (60)
- He holds records for the all-time most career points (2,510)
- He holds the most wins at different circuits (24)
- He holds the all-time most pole positions (69)
- He’s achieved the joint-most podium finishes in a season (17).
- He’s the only driver to have won at least one Grand Prix in every season he has competed in
- He was dating Nicole Scherzinger (of the Pussycat Dolls) on and off from 2007 to 2015
- At the start of 2013, Hamilton took delivery of a metallic red and black Bombardier Challenger 600 series private jet with tail plate number G-LCDH
- And this list could go on and on
So what more would someone like Lewis Hamilton possibly want in life?
Easy – to have not only one special edition MV Agusta, but two.
Here’s more information on the bike from an article on motorcyclenews.com:
The new bike is finished in the same Candy Apple Red colour as MV and Hamilton’s previous special, the Dragster RR LH44 and also features a pearl white frame. MV Agusta came to an agreement with suspension manufacturer Ohlins to colour the forks and rear shock black instead of the usual gold.
The seat is a mix of leather and Alcantara, while the engine is completely black. The fairings are made from carbon fibre and there’s also a racing-style fuel cap, forged wheels and a CNC-machine rear wheel nut. Even the tyres on the bike are exclusively designed Pirelli Supercorsa SPs with red sidewalls and the LH44 logo.
And more from the man himself:
“I am very excited to continue my partnership with MV Agusta. I love working with Giovanni and the guys at MV Agusta, their passion for engineering and attention to detail produces stunning, original looking bikes,” said Hamilton. “My projects with MV Agusta are a great way to combine my love of riding bikes with my interest in creative design process so I am very much involved with the CRC design team throughout. I am particularly excited to introduce my new bike, the F4 LH44. It looks quite stunning and I had the pleasure of riding on track a few weeks ago in Italy, it feels great and combines the best of both worlds, a race bike for the road! There will be 44 bikes produced so I hope the lucky owners will love it as much as I do.”
So we’re like, 5,000 times more jealous of Lewis Hamilton today than yesterday.
For more information on MV Agusta’s complete line of products, you can check out their official website here.