It’s been a while since we’ve featured a DoPE ride flossing DPE Wheels and we’re glad this is the car we came back with.
Today’s feature is a custom widebody BMW M5 owned by George Zhao, who is a member of iAcro Car Club and also happens to be the owner of GT MotorWorks (the beautiful photography is by club member Rilber Li).
As you can tell, a lot of work has been done to the car and we haven’t seen anything else quite like it on the road.
Moreover, the 20″ MS5X’s from DPE Wheel add a unique touch to the menacing look of this slammed M5.
In short, this thing is one bad ass ride.
Here’s a complete list of upgrades for George Zhao’s super sick BMW M5:
- Agency power carbon fiber front lip
- Agency power carbon fiber diffuser
- Autotecknic b-pillar carbon fiber covers
- IND carbon fiber front grille
- IND carbon fiber fender grille
- IND carbon fiber mirror
- Seibon carbon fiber hood
- Seibon carbon fiber side skirt
- Seibon carbon fiber trunk
- Vorsteiner trunk spoiler
- Custom widebody kit
- Custom camo wrap
- M Performance steering wheel
- M Performance carbon fiber trims
- IND carbon fiber shift knob cover
- Custom roll cage
- Rear seats delete
- Recaro pole position seats
- Sparco harness
- Agency power carbon fiber cold air intake kit with scoops
- aFe power matte carbon fiber engine cover
- AMS catless downpipes
- Akrapovic carbon fiber exhaust tips
- Second cat delete
- Custom midpipes
- Custom mufflers
- Benzworks ECU flash
- DPE Wheels MS5X
- F: 20x10J 275/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
- R: 20x11J 305/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
- AccuAir E-Level Management
- AirRex Struts
For more information on DPE Wheels and their complete line of products, you can check out their official website at http://www.rundpe.com.