It’s no secret we here at ESM love a good monoblock wheel.
It’s also no secret we love rims that are clean, multi-spoke and go well with high-end cars and exotics.
So it’s no surprise we fell in love with the GMG 130R Monoblock wheel when we saw it on this badass Audi R8:
And this 991 Carrera:
Here are the features of the GMG 130R Monoblock wheel from GMG’s official website:
- Fully forged monoblock wheel with scalloped spoke
- Direct bolt on replacement retain all factory mounting hardware and TPMS sensors
- Suitable for road or track use – lightweight and strong
- Clears all Big Brake kits on the market including Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing, Alcon, PCCB
- Made in the USA
- Built to come out to the edge of the fender for an aggressive look without rubbing and the need for a space.
- Available in an assortment of colors
You have to admit, it’s a pretty sick wheel that goes well with any Porsche or Audi.
The only downside? At the 19″ size, each rim costs about $1,600.
That’s right – $1,600 bones. Per rim.
For 4 wheels, you’re looking at a decent engagement ring; a week long vacation in Europe with your significant other; a Chanel handbag for your wife… Rent for two or three months.
But damn, they look really good.
We say screw rent and go with the rims.
For more information on the GMG 130R Monoblock wheels, you can check out GMG’s official website at http://www.gmgracing.com.