So here’s a great idea for a TV show:
- Get the hot girl from Coyote Ugly (Piper Perabo) to be the main character
- Dress said girl in sexy business outfits
- Get the producers from the Bourne Trilogy to produce the show
- Have the show be based on the CIA
- Have a lot of shooting and action scenes
Voila! You now have USA’s latest show, Covert Affairs.
Here’s a little excerpt from the show’s official website:
She may be new to the government’s most secretive branch, but 28-year-old Annie Walker (Piper Perabo) has the uncanny instincts, tenacity and persistence that could make this girl-next-door a lethal weapon. Although her first mission unexpectedly ends in a hail of bullets, Annie doesn’t get flustered or second-guess her new career path when the Agency unexpectedly promotes her to field operative. If anything, it has made her more determined to be good at her job and see her assignments through.
If you haven’t had a chance to check the show out, make sure to set your TiVo or DVR to record Covert Affairs. I promise, it will be worth it.