Are there such things as “unicorns” in every man’s life? I think so. Here are some examples:
- A girl that is super hot and has no emotional luggage
- A cheap supercar/exotic
- An action movie that you can watch on a first date
- Winning the lottery when you need the money the most
For us folks here at ESM, we’re going to start hunting some fashion unicorns. Yep, that’s right, we are going to start finding some cool, cost effective shit that you wouldn’t be embarrassed wearing in public.
Our first unicorn safari will start with a good pair of $50 jeans. Have you ever been in Diesel or Lucky Jeans and just cringe at the fact you have to spend $100 to $250 dollars to get a decent pair of jeans? Frankly, it’s ridiculous for the average man who spends all his money on porn, er, I mean school supplies.
Here are my unicorn safari objectives:
- Must be $50 (before tax and not on sale)
- Should fit well (I’m average height and weight)
- Can wear to most casual and semi formal occasions (sorry guys, throw down money for jeans to wear on nice occassions)
- Wouldn’t be embarrassing to wear around fashionistas
I’ve narrowed the brands down to the following:
- Old Navy
- American Eagle
Wish me luck and I will be posting the results soon.