What is it about modern man’s fascination with lofts and loft living? Is it because we all want to live the American Gigolo lifestyle and do workouts using gravity boots?
I think the things that fascinate men most are the fact that they represent what it is to be a man. Not following? Let me explain:
- Lofts are simple. Not a lot of stuff, what you see is what you get. Kind of like a guy.
- Lofts can store a lot of guy stuff. Much like guys do.
- It doesn’t take a lot to class up a loft. Just throw in a carpet, bed, plasma, sofa and you are ready to go.
- Lofts are like open canvasses. No, not vacuous like guys’ heads – each loft can represent a unique character without a lot of boundaries.
- Lofts are fucking cool, man. Especially the older ones that had equipment in them. Hell yeah – serious heavy equipment that used to build shit.