We’re really loving all of the cars ONYX Concept is putting out – and at this rate, we may be featuring everything on their complete product list.
For today, we’re going to admire their latest upgrades for the Bentley Continental GT – the ONYX Concept 2016 Bentley GTX Series II.
As a stock car, the Bentley Continental GT is no slouch.
The current model starts at just under $200,000 dollars and boasts a 6.0 liter, twin-turbocharged W12 engine with a lot of British style to match.
For most people, spending that kind of money for that kind of car is more than enough.
But for others, buying a brand new Continental GT is just the beginning and we think the ONYX Concept line of products are the perfect product to make your ultimate GT even more… er… ultimater.
Check out a review of a completed ONYX Concept Bentley in the video below:
Here’s a complete list of parts for ONYX Concept’s 2016 Bentley GTX Series II from ONYX Concept’s official website:
2016 BENTLEY GTX SERIES II (Stage 1)
- ONYX Aero Front Vented Bumper Incl Hex Mesh
- ONYX Front Carbon Bumper Blade
- ONYX Front Bumper LED Rods
- ONYX Front Bumper Over Dames
- ONYX Wide Arch Vented Package
- ONYX GTX Side Sil Enhancement
- ONYX Aero Rear Bumper
- ONYX Carbon Rear Diffuser
- ONYX Carbon Diffuser Under Aero Wing
- ONYX Badge and Logo Program
- ONYX Carbon Flying B Wing Pack
- ONYX Carbon Letter Option
- ONYX 22 Alloy Gtx Wheels
Bespoke Interior Options and Installation
- ONYX Stealth line Option
- ONYX Power Flow Exhaust System
- ONYX GTX 700 Bhp Power Pack
- ONYX Suspension Lowering Pack
- ONYX Factory Coach Build Program
- ONYX Leather Interior Upgrades
We were pretty curious to see how much an ONYX Concept customized Bentley GT would be, so we checked out the inventory of DAP cars in the UK and found these three beautiful examples of customized V8 models:
Bentley Onyx Concept GTX700 V8S in black (£189,950)
Bentley Onyx Concept GTX700 V8S in white (£189,950)
Bentley Onyx Concept GTX700 V8S in gray (£189,950)
We thought we’d really want the all black version they feature on the ONYX Concept website, but after seeing the different color options, we’re really digging the gray one at the bottom.
Now the only problem is how to come up with the $247,000 for the car.
To check out ONYX Concept’s complete line of luxury products, you can check out their official website at http://www.onyxconcept.com.