If you follow custom bike builders on Instagram, the photo of this custom Honda CBR954RR Fireblade build from Wenley Moto Design had to make your thumbs instantaneously “like” that mutherfucker (yes, the profanity was warranted).
We’re fans of the entire build – from the aggressive design, to the paintjob, to the wide-ass tires, to the hard-as-nails stance, to the sick rear wheel, to the… hell, we can go on and on.
So we went to Wenley Moto Design’s official website to get more information on the build – and the link sent us to an article on BIKE EXIF (one of our favorite websites on the planet).
Here’s a complete list of customization on The Angry Bird (from BIKE EXIF):
- Front-end and swing arm from a Honda VFR
- Wheel rim widened to take a 180-section tire
- Forks set further apart with custom-machined CNC triples
- The VFR swing arm is matched up to a car rim and a 240 tire
- A retro tracker seat and headlight
- A new subframe to match the tailpiece
- A hand-made fiberglass front fender
- A mini speedometer
- Idiot lights
- Bar-end and mini blinkers from Motogadget
- Custom handlebars with an internal throttle and bar end mirrors
- A custom-built, “double shotgun” exhaust
- Custom paint
We can’t imagine how many hours of work went into this build, but we’re 100% sure are glad they built such an amazing looking machine.
For more information on Wenley Moto Design, you can check out their official website at https://www.wenley.com.au.
For more information and photos on The Angry Bird build, you can check out the full article at http://www.bikeexif.com/honda-street-fighter.